• Transform your body in 60 days with the hardest workout put on DVD.
• You’ll push yourself to your limits with this extreme cardio challenge. No weights or equipment required, just the will to make it through.
How INSANITY works
• Get into shape in record time with Max Interval Training. You’ll perform long bursts of high-intensity exercise, followed by shorter periods of rest—the opposite of traditional cardio methods.
• You can burn up to 1,000 calories per workout, and get lean and ripped without any weights or equipment.
INSANITY is for
• Anyone who is ready for a fitness challenge and wants to get into the best shape of their life.
• It’s an advanced program that’s meant to challenge even very fit athletes. But anyone can go at their own pace until they’re ready to meet this ultimate challenge.
Tools for more extreme results
Customers can purchase the Deluxe Kit that includes the addition of 3 ADVANCED DVDs, a Professional- Grade Jump Mat, and Body Fat Calipers.
• Creator of INSANITY and Hip Hop Abs®, he’s a former track and field star.
• Graduated from Rowan University, received a Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Science with a minor in Theater and Dance.
Use these FAQ to boost your income potential when selling INSANITY
1. What do customers need to be successful with INSANITY (space /equipment/supplements)?
• Space: Just enough room to perform cardio in place, move side-to-side, jump, and do floor exercises. A small living room space should do the trick.
• Equipment: No equipment is required but a jump mat is helpful to make for a more comfortable workout. (A jump mat is included in the Deluxe Kit.)
• Supplements that are recommended include:
– Shakeology®: This ultra-premium nutrition shake promotes digestive health, energy, and even weight loss.* It can be used as one of the 5 daily meals when following the INSANITY Elite Nutrition Plan.
– Results and Recovery Formula®: A post-workout drink that can help you avoid sore muscles. It contains the optimal balance of proteins and carbohydrates to help replenish the body, mend sore muscles, and restore energy after sweating it out.*
– E&E Energy and Endurance™: This pre-workout drink can give you the energy to go FULL OUT. It’s scientifically formulated to help improve energy, endurance, muscle performance, and focus during a workout.*
2. Is there a TBB exclusive if customers order INSANITY through me?
Yes! Exclusive FREE Fast and Furious DVD:
This explosive 20-minute insane workout is perfect when you’re short on time. (A $19.95 Value)
3. What should customers do after INSANITY?
Tell them to try INSANITY: The Asylum®. Shaun T will train them like a professional athlete. These workouts are high-level sports training like they’ve never experienced before. He’ll test their speed, coordination, agility, balance, and strength. And they’ll come out feeling like a pro when they dig through these workouts.
4. Is there an INSANITY Challenge Pack? What are the details?
Yes! It contains the INSANITY Base kit, Shakeology Home Delivery**, and a 30-Day TBB Club Trial***†.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**With Shakeology Home Direct, you’ll receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to your door and billed to the credit card you use today in the amount of $129.95 a month—only about $4.00 a day!—plus $2 Super Discount shipping per item (effective Jan. 7, 2014). You may cancel at any time to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870.
***After your first 30 days, you’ll be automatically billed to continue your Team Beachbody Club membership at a cost of $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 per quarter in advance to the credit card you provide today. You can cancel anytime to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870.
†Offer not valid for current paying Team Beachbody Club members.